• Do you have a Digital SLR camera and are not sure how to use it?
• Do you find all of the buttons and settings a bit overwhelming and prefer to set it to automatic?
• Would you like to take control of your camera to take the pictures that you’ve always wished for?
Designed for total beginners, this course will teach you the basic fundamentals of how your camera works whilst avoiding most of the technical jargon. The aim is for you to gain the confidence and control of your camera. With a basic understanding of how your camera works and its settings, You will improve your picture taking abilities today.
In this workshop we will cover:
• Understanding how your camera works in basic terms
• How to get sharp images
• What exposure is
• Using different camera modes to create the effects and images you want
• How to measure and control the light your camera sees
The Basic Camera setting’s Workshop will give you an understanding of the key functions of your camera and the skills required to put them to good use and begin to capture better images. The Basic Camera setting’s Workshop will cover all types of cameras with a manual mode. If you do not currently own a camera you are still welcome to attend the workshop.
We will be shooting in open locations so we can make do with any lens you have. The workshop will last approx 2hours but is not limited! If were having fun, Then were over run!
All of my photography courses are suitable for all ages and technical abilities (under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult). You can bring any camera with a manual function, From a compact camera to an advanced digital SLR! If you have any special requirements please let me know in good time.